Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Woe is me my internet's been wack-e!

Technology is so great, but sometimes it takes the littlest thing to mess it up. We had a thunderstorm here last Friday evening. Our internet has been out ever since. Finally today we got it going again. Yeah! So what have we been doing around the black and white home this week. Well, not getting any projects done that's for sure.
We've been doing a little reading.
We've had a few fashion shows.
There's been doxie drama.
That's Toby and Marley. Marley is the red and white piebald. We adopted her at the beginning of the summer, and we have really fallen in love with her. She has definately found a home with us, and she feels like the queen. She has taken to patrolling the yard, and if she hears something whether it's in a wood plie or a bag of potting soil she goes after it.
Exhibit A: She tore the bag to shreds. Arrgh, dog.

Of course it was also back to school for the kids and back to work for me. It's gonna be an interesting year. Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post for the Rooster party. I really appreciated it. I was so excited that ya'll liked my poultry friends. I'm sorry I haven't responded to ya'll yet. I'm going to try to get to those this weekend.

Hope everyone had a good start to the school year, and I hope you have a good weekend.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin