Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello again

It has been quite a while since I have blogged.  The school year started and high jacked my life, and then I found out that my body had been high jacked as well.  Yep, that's right I have a baby on board.  As I've learned in the past week, while trying to catch up on blogs, that I am not the only one.  There are lots of ladies who are decorating new nurseries.  Yes, isn't that the first thing that comes to your mind  when you find out you're having a new little one, "Will it be a boy or a girl?  I need to start the nursery."  It is mine.  I get to decorate two rooms because instead of ditching the office for the nursery the girls are moving in together.  They need a new decor to make it their room instead of just S's room.

So I will have plenty of projects to post about, but I know that I won't be able to post like I did during the summer.  I'm shooting for one post a week right now.  Once I get in a rhythm again maybe I can do more, but I started this blog for postumus reasons.  I'm setting myself at a pace that I think I can meet.  'Cuz I have plenty of stuff to blog about.  Lord knows I have plenty more projects to do.

So, hello again.  I hope I see you around.

Oh, yeah.  Here's the boy.


Isn't he cute!

Amanda

5 comments:

  1. He is cute for sure!
    I'm pregnant too, I have about 13 weeks done (and I have some rooms remodeling to do as well..!)

    when is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Amanda sweetie...
    I love the baby pic. So precious.

    Your two little princesses are about to be invaded by a little truck driver. Boy are you in for a treat, as little boys are certainly a whole new ball game. I can't wait for you sweetie, it is so exciting.

    We have a grandson that will be born c-section June 11th. He will be our 8th grandchild. We are so tickled. We will then have 4-girls and 4-boys.

    Congrats again, he sure is sweet.

    Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Amanda !!!! I am thrilled for you and your family. Your two girls will now have a baby brother to spoil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back Amanda! I've been wondering about you. Congratulations on your wonderful news!
    Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Glad I popped on over to see your news!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin